Thursday, July 5, 2012

Our House part 1!

So I know a bunch of you have been anticipating a post on our house for oh I don't know six months or so! :) It is rather large with many rooms & three floors so i will post once per floor! So without further ado, here is our home!
Let's start without the outside! If you haven't seen this picture yet!




View from the front door standing in our foyer.




Living room to the right just past the first doorway




(behind me is the couch but I forgot to get a pic of that side of the room!)
Bathroom directly across from living room.




Hallway into the dining room




Dining room












Office




Winter Garden








And I know you are all eagerly awaiting the glimpse of the closet aka our kitchen! Don't blink! Notice you can see the oven in both pictures! And there is only one sink there. The cookie sheets are sitting on the counter! Also, the big door with the towel hanging on it in the second picture is our fridge!








Welp that's it! Our main living area! We still are in the process of hanging pictures & things. We are still looking for a desk for the office too! Next up is up stairs! And I promise a post about the car this week! Lol!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wowza, that is a small kitchen! Way to make it work, girl!!