Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fourth of July






Happy Fourth of July everyone! Enjoy the Freedoms you have been blessed with today & appreciate all of your American opportunities. Please be safe & responsible in your festivities!
The things I most miss about America:
Max & Chipper more than anything
Target
Starbucks
Family
Friends
Turning left
Radio stations
T.V. Commercials
DVR
Although we haven't needed it here yet I will certainly appreciate it when we get to NC...AIR CONDITIONING
Crabtree Valley Mall
Barnes & Noble
Buffalo Wild Wings
Cracker Barrel Or any place I can order breakfast that isn't fast food!
Carolina Ale House
Land shark
Blue Moon
Summer Shandy
Shock Top
And besides those mostly shallow things...not much! I love being an American so please don't get it twisted!
We are going to be attending the Rockin 4th Festival on base & watching fireworks at dusk, which happens to be about 10:30pm here! (no joke) post pics later! Or follow me on instagram @samlyn33 cheers!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: