Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happy Thursday!



This picture was taken back in August 2011 on our camping trip!  That was the best vacation ever!  I was a blessed child & went on many vacations growing up!  My husband though he grew up in places like Hawaii & Germany & North Carolina did not go on as many vacations.  So we have different views on getaways!  I convinced him to do a day trip for our anniversary which I promise a post on!  But I have also been trying to convince my husband that we NEED to go to London this August for the Olympics!  How awesome would that be!  I mean seriously!!  Well after trying my hardest he will not budge.  Too many people, too many chances for a terrorist attack, too close to coming back from NC for SIL & BIL's wedding, we will spend money, I could go on with the reasons he gave me as to why we can't go!  I have sadly given up.  I do not want to disrespect his feelings.  

This is a bucket list item for me & not to mention a once in a lifetime opportunity!  Not very expensive.  I'm talking less than a thousand dollars for a Friday to Sunday trip.  I am not posting this to get help convincing him because like I said I have given up on that.  There is no changing his mind!  He told me that we will go to the Olympic Games one day but he is not comfortable about this one!  He has pretty good intuition so maybe that's why I am not pushing the issue anymore!  

No big plans for Memorial Day Weekend probably just the two of us will grill some burgers or something!  I just found out that there is a farmers market just down the road from our house every Saturday so I am hoping to check that out this weekend!  Cutting our grass, hanging some pictures, finally hooking up our Vonage & arranging some blog posts about our house & car(s)  that I have been promising will be our fun-filled weekend!!  


What are your plans for Memorial Day?

P.S. I have decided to take a break from Facebook for a while so if you would like to contact me please do so via email or once we get our Vonage phone hooked up I will let you know & if you would like the number please email me & I will send it to you!

Cheers!

No comments: