Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Hump Day!

I know I have some explaining to do & I promise that I will but for now I just want you all to know that we are alive and all is well!

I am having company over today! My first friend in Germany her name is Julie & we just happened to meet at In-Processing because I was wearing a shirt representing a college team from my home state! Which, turned out to be her home state as well! So we hit it off & since we are both unemployed she is going to come spend the day with me while our hubby's are working! We are going to go for a walk on some of the amazing trails they have in Germany & chat about girl stuff! I'm so excited! But I better go pick up my house before she gets here! Cheers! 

What's in store for your hump day?


And I promise a more in depth update soon!

No comments: