Sunday, December 11, 2011

I am not naive enough to think that nothing was going to go wrong during our transition to Germany, but I really wish this hiccup was a different one!


I mentioned in an earlier post that we were having issues with my passport. Unfortunately those issues are still being issues and sadly we will not be leaving on Monday the 12th. For many different reasons and most of them unclear I still do not have my no-fee passport. It has been lost, it was never sent in for, it is being held in suspense or it is sitting in one of the many piles of junk on the responsible parties desk! Regardless it is not in our hands & we now have to wait for a new one which we are being told will be here...TBA! We were told that the correct paperwork will be where it needs to be on Monday & once it gets approved again will then be sent to D.C. To be made again & then sent back to Fayetteville to us!

So we had to cancel all of our flights & hotel arrangements & invade Jesse & Rachel for at least another week! Maybe it is a blessing in disguise, but I just want to get there already!

In other news! I became an Auntie on Thursday December 8 when my Best Friend Jen Poeschel gave birth to a beautiful baby girl! Reese Noel Poeschel was born at 1:34am weighing in at 6lb 11oz & was a little more than 20in long! I am so excited for Jen & Kevin & wish them all the best of luck on their new journey into parenthood!

I hope everyone has a great week & I will update y'all again soon!

Love,
Samantha

No comments: