Saturday, November 12, 2011

Friends, Fun & Football

I am very excited about today! It is Saturday which means sleeping in for one thing.  I found out last night that my wonderful husband is going to start making his way back home to me today.  I have the beginnings of a new craft project strewn across my kitchen table (more on that later but I am very excited about it!).  Also, the thing I am probably the most excited for is going to hangout with some friends to watch football and eat pizza!

Normally hanging out with friends would be something I would just brush off as another day.  I would of course be excited about it but it has so much more meaning to me now in these last few weeks of being residents of the U.S..  I am so aware lately of all of the things that I am going to miss.  The things that we will not be doing(at least not for a little bit) that we have grown accustomed to here.  I am so much going to miss our evenings with my SIL & future BIL more than anything!  We get together usually at least once a week if not more than that.  It makes me sad and also so very grateful for our time together and in the last few years my SIL has grown to be one of my best friends!  I cherish these days that we get to spend time together!

I am so excited that Christy is going to be home tomorrow!  I have missed him so much even though he was only gone a few days this time!  Thinking about how much he has been away from home these last five years makes me so happy that we are leaving!  Now if we can just get some orders to get this show on the road!

Happy Football Day!  And I hope that you all cherish the moments you have with all of your loved ones as much as I do.

Cheers

No comments: