Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  We had a very low-key weekend!  Went out to dinner with some friends to our local hangout on Friday!  Had a great time but totally over-indulged! Saturday we were lazy most of the day but went on a date that evening!  Which reminds me save yourself the time & money & do not see Haywire it was awful!  We were going to see Hunger Games but I haven't finished the book yet!  I will have it finished very soon & hopefully we can go this week before it leaves us!  Sunday we did nothing!  Watched movies, took a nap, more movies, made dinner, another movie then bedtime!  With all of the doing nothing this past weekend I feel completely relaxed & rested & ready to tackle the week! I will be working on a few more update posts as promised this week with more pictures! Today is a gorgeous day although still in the forties/fifties but I will darn my ear muffs & head out for a run!  Happy Monday to all!

No comments: